Our client, a Global HR tech organisation, are looking for a Project and Office Administrator to join their team in London. This role is offered on a hybrid basis.
The business is going through a period of exponential growth, you will be joining a thriving business during an exciting period of expansion and will become an essential part of its next stage of development and success.
- Regular team incentives and quarterly bonus
- Early finish Friday - fortnightly
- Monthly team nights out plus a summer team overseas trip
- Weekly Deliveroo lunch
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days holiday
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Project and Office Administrator your key duties will include:
- General office admin including ordering supplies and stationery
- Organising and booking travel for members of the team
- Owning the office email inboxes and responding to or forwarding on
- Liaising with IT when required to resolve issues
- Utilising the inhouse platform and uploading information such as CVs and jobs
- Supporting with projects
- On occasions, support the Account Management team, ensuring excellent customer service at all times, being responsive, professional and a positive face of the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Project and Office Administrator role:
- Can consider recent graduates or previous office-based experience
- Highly pro-active, organised, and able to juggle multiple tasks and activities
- Flexible with a fantastic attention to detail and super organised
- Hard working and keen to deliver in a rewarding environment
- Previous experience within a start-up/ever-changing environment is desirable but not essential
- Confident with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google docs
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Project and Office Administrator is the right position for you.
Are you a recent graduate or have office-based experience?
Are you highly organised and able to multi-task?
Are you keen to kick-start your career within an exciting, changing and friendly company?
|Salary from:||GBP £23,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £25,000.00|