Our client, in the finance and banking sector, is looking for a Call Centre Advisor to join their Contact Centre.
The role will involve answering calls from a diverse range of customers and dealing with any queries they have. They are looking for chatty, personable, and helpful people who are passionate about providing an excellent service.
You will be working 35 hours, shifted between the hours of 8am – 7pm and some Saturdays 9am – 2pm. Once confident in the role, hybrid working will be offered 2 days office, 3 days remote.
In this role you’ll earn 10% shift allowance with a full, flexible benefits package. Along with their great pension contributions, you’ll benefit from steady growth opportunities to earn more and take on new challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Call Centre Advisor your key responsibilities will include:
· Answering inbound calls in a polite manner
· Dealing with queries effectively ensuring that you are adhering to policies
· Inputting information accurately and efficiently
· Completing transactions over the phone
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Call Centre Advisor role, you must have:
· Experience in a customer service role (can be retail, admin, care etc.)
· Confidence communicating with a range of different people
· A passion to deliver an exceptional service
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Call Centre Advisor is the right position for you.