Our client a global leader in education technology is looking to recruit a VP of Digital Marketing and Community to lead the international teams of Digital and Marketing. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, the successful candidate will design and execute our future strategy to drive the Group’s product awareness, 360 marketing strategy, ecosystem platformisation and community engagement.
You will get a competitive remuneration package as well as working in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere. The company invest in the development of its’ people and offer two free vouchers to undertake Certifications from their portfolio per year.
As a VP of Digital Marketing and Community your key duties will include:
- Lead the Group’s marketing strategy with a strong digital focus
- Own the e-commerce and marketing budget for the entire Group, covering both products’ and services’ revenue
- Establish KPIs and leverage data to measure the success of all Digital & offline marketing initiatives
- Propose new strategies and tactics for maximising awareness of our programs worldwide by introducing a fresh ecosystem approach
- Develop, strengthen, and lead an international and high-performing Marketing & Digital team
- Transform the contact database of 3-4 million people into a global community
- Drive optimisation tactics to achieve higher conversion rates and website traffic
- Leverage data analytics, tracking, and other reporting tools across all channels and touchpoints (websites, social networks, mobile apps, etc.) to ensure KPIs targets are met, and resources optimised
- Set short, medium and long-term organisational objectives and lead growth strategy for digital marketing assets, by optimising existing ones and introducing new ones
- Oversee all marketing and communication campaigns, with strong focus on engaging content at an international standard / quality
To be considered for the role of VP Digital Marketing and Community you must have:
- c15 years of prior Digital Marketing experience in an assessment/certification/training/education technology or IT/software industry
- 10 years of professional experience in leading international functions with focus on marketing & digital research analysis, ecommerce, recognizing local culture and business etiquette
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MBA desirable
- Prior leadership experience including structuring and developing growing teams
- Experience in developing and implementing digital strategies with a proven ability to leverage research and analysis to drive judicious direction, best practices and process improvements
- International experience, including familiarity with markets, audiences and trends
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent time-management skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions
- Critical thinking, bold and timely decision-making, strong Project and Change management skills
To become a VP of Digital Marketing and Community, apply now with your up to date CV!