Our award-winning client in the Art and Entertainment Industry has an excellent opportunity for an Studio Coordinator to join their studio based in Borough, London.
As an Studio Coordinator you will cover a range of office duties to help support the team and will have an eye for detail as well as bring new ideas to the table to achieve better results.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As an Studio Coordinator your key duties will include:
- Receptionist duties – Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors, including escorting them to our offices
- Co-ordinating studio deliveries and distributing mail
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Organising and making the office space look presentable
- Scheduling and planning meetings and appointments as required – co-ordinating diaries, travel and accommodation
- Being the first person of contact for any issues with equipment or maintenance
- Organising gifting and catering for birthdays, new starters, leavers, Christmas etc
- Supporting with HR admin and recruitment and onboarding new starters
- Managing holiday bookings
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
To be considered for the role of Studio Coordinator, you must have:
- Previous admin/receptionist experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation with the ability to take initiative, prioritise and work independently
- Can do attitude and the ability to solve problems
HOW TO APPLY:
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Studio Coordinator is the right position for you.