An innovative, not-for-profit organisation who is making a big impact within the energy sector is looking for an HR Advisor to work alongside genuinely friendly, like-minded colleagues permanently. As an HR Advisor, you will join The HR Team delivering appropriate and effective people solutions, leading, and supporting on-site recruitment, ER case work, training and providing admin support.
You can make a difference in a company that offers exceptional benefits including flexible working hours, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 for 1 contributory pension scheme and life assurance. They even provide snacks and drinks!
As an HR Advisor your key duties will include:
- Leading recruitment assignments- assist with preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviews
- Adopting a coaching and mentoring approach to develop line managers confidence and competence
- Delivering training to line managers to understand HR policies and procedures
- Participate and support managers on full case management on low lever ER cases
- Manage and evolve ESC Academy to encourage the use of courses available /connections
- Processing the monthly payroll – admin and checking
- Working with wider business to incorporate inductions for capabilities and assets side of the business – full induction programme to be implemented
- Carry out project work as required
- Ensuring that wellbeing, inclusion, and engagement initiatives are carried out
- Continuously updating policies /handbook and HR procedures
- Support Head of HR with training courses (delivery/organisation)
- Carry out exit interviews
- Produce and interpret management information in respect of staff turnover, sickness absence, leavers analysis, new starter survey analysis and D & I analysis
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor you must have:
- 2 years+ experience in an HR Generalist role
- CIPD qualified - Level 5 or above
- Proven recruitment experience
- Thorough knowledge of employment law, all facets of a fast-moving HR service and exposure/management of payroll including sound knowledge, understanding and practical application of HR best practice & legislation
- Outstanding PC Skills -including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Processing payroll experience
- Ability to build credible stakeholder relationships.
- Dependable and team orientated
- Strong presentation and communications Skills
To become an HR Advisor, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application.
Do you have 2 years+ experience in an HR generalist role?
Are you qualified to CIPD Level 5 or above?
Are you happy to work in a hybrid role (at least 1 day per week in the Birmingham City Centre office) with some flexibility dependent on business need?