A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for owning the delivery and optimisation of all email campaigns. You will build email lists, create impactful communications to deliver targeted, customer retention and acquisition campaigns that drive traffic, secure conversions, and build relationships.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, car salary sacrifice, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and much more!
As an Email Marketing Specialist your key duties will include:
- Planning, executing and managing targeted email campaigns comprising of customer retention and lead acquisition campaigns
- Drafting compelling and effective email and content, understanding the needs of the audience and ensuring that all content is signed off
- Analysing the data segments to maximise the email conversion across all businesses, achieving and improving on the marketing strategies KPIs
- Developing and managing the creative and technical briefing process, building regular emails using HTML and existing templates
- Using analytics tools and reporting findings to the marketing team so they can be included in weekly, monthly and quarterly business reports
- Acting as a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the brand guidelines and that all material is regulatory and legally compliant
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Email Marketing Specialist, you must have:
- Experience of working in a B2B marketing environment
- Dreamweaver for HTML coding experience
- Experience working with analytical reporting platforms/CRM systems (ideally Salesforce/Pardot or equivalent)
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
If you’re interested in becoming an Email Marketing Specialist, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!