A long-standing insurance broker is looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join their growing, customer-focussed team. The business has been running for over 100 years and offer a full range of insurance products to include motor, home, commercial and high net worth clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be the first port of call to provide exceptional customer service, whether over the phone or during office visits. You will handle enquiries, provide insurance quotations and undertake insurance transactions and general sales tasks.
Your working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am till 5pm with no weekend work. The company also offers 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
As a Customer Support Advisor your key duties will include:
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of insurance products
- Initiating sales activity to create new business opportunities
- Processing customer instructions for policy amendment
- Reviewing and advising on customer general insurance requirements
- Identifying and initiating cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers
- Handling claims and meeting completion standards
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Customer Support Advisor, you must have:
- Experience in customer service and sales
- Proficient IT skills
- Good organisation and be able to work to deadlines and manage your own workload
- Insurance or Financial Services experience (advantageous, but not necessary)
If you’re interested in becoming a Customer Support Advisor, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!