An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Test Equipment Engineer to join their team in Gloucestershire. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Test Equipment Engineer, you will ensure continued operation of deployed test equipment in support of the product life cycle.
Working here, you will have great job satisfaction, great working environment and a good work-life balance.
As a Test Equipment Engineer your key duties will include:
- Working closely with customers and a team of Test Equipment technicians
- Understanding mechanical, electronic, electrical, software and power distribution components
- Proactively managing multiple tasks with great organisational and time management skills
- Dealing with all aspects of test equipment sustainment
- Functioning in a demanding engineering and production environment
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Test Equipment Engineer, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Project Management, Aeronautical)
- Experience within a relevant engineering sector (Aerospace, Automotive, Test Equipment)
- Knowledge of developing test equipment solutions for multi-axis, closed-loop, servo-hydraulic and electromechanical Test Systems
- Experience in one or more of the following: JIRA, Pirana, Maximo, NX or Autocad is advantageous
If you’re interested in becoming a Test Equipment Engineer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!