An incredibly successful, people-centred enterprise is looking for a Head of Sales to join their utilities trading group.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the commercial function, focussing on delivering profitable business growth through retention of the existing customer base and growth through the acquisition of new business sales.
Working for this company will give you fantastic opportunities. You’ll receive an excellent benefits package with great commission and car allowance. You’ll also gain discounts from a range of businesses!
As a Head of Sales your key duties will include:
- Building, managing, and delivering a growth strategy that meets budgetary expectations
- Leading a small team to deliver growth across all channels and verticals within utilities
- Delivering the commercial strategy, driving the delivery of budgeted customer growth
- Managing the operating budget of the department to maintain cost per acquisition and gross profit inline or ahead of budgetary requirements
- Managing key account relationships assuring their long-term growth and retention
- Identifying and engaging with new prospective customers and managing a pipeline of active customers
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Head of Sales, you must have:
- A degree or equivalent level of experience
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B telecoms or IT infrastructure
- Ability to manage expenditure within budgetary limits
- Ability to influence, develop and build relationships with key stakeholders
- People management and leadership skills
- A proven track record in new business/acquisitions
If you’re interested in becoming a Head of Sales, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!