An innovative and forward-thinking company within the financial sector is looking for a newly qualified or experienced Audit Senior to join their welcoming team. The company works with businesses on their accounting, consulting and technology needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Audit Senior, you will be planning, performing and completing all areas of your audit assignments alongside your team, manager and partners.
In this fantastic work culture, you will receive mentoring programmes for professional development. You’ll also enjoy 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) for a great work-life balance. Other options include season ticket loans, agile work environment and a flexible benefits package!
As an Audit Senior your key duties will include:
- Assisting in managing the audit team, including supervising the audit process to ensure audits are of high quality
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis
- Identifying additional sales opportunities with Business Development skills
- Monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding
- Coaching junior members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Audit Senior, you must have:
- ACA/ACCA (or nearly qualified)
- 2-3 years’ audit experience
- Experience of delivering the entire audit cycle
- Experience of being the senior on large, complex and challenging audits
- A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals
If you’re interested in becoming an Audit Senior, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!