Our client is a worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector. You would be working within a caring supportive organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression plus a broad array of other benefits.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for full administration duties in the Service Department ensuring customer requirements are met.
As a Customer Service Administrator your key duties will include:
- Dealing with customers and suppliers via telephone and emails
- Liaising with internal departments
- Processing planned and unplanned service and repair requirements
- Closing out engineer worksheets and creating invoices
- Closing outstanding calls and booking follow-up calls as appropriate
- Processing orders for spare parts
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Administrator, you must have:
- Experience within a telephone-based customer service role
- Strong problem solving and/or investigating skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
- IT Literate e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multitask effectively and build strong relationships with customers
- Ideally has had experience with MRP or CRM systems
To become a Customer Service Administrator, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.