A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Complaints Manager to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Complaints Manager, you will be responsible for overall supervision of the Complaints Team to develop the appropriate professional skills to investigate and evaluate the substance of customer complaints.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, car salary sacrifice, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and much more!
As a Complaints Manager your key duties will include:
- Implementing the Forecasting and Planning processes to predict future workloads and creating resource management plans
- Managing FTE budgets and complaints redress costs ensuring costs borne are appropriate and minimised
- Managing senior internal stakeholders in the business, presenting information and liaising with external parties
- Maintaining internal processes and procedures aligned to current industry best practice, and any appropriate legal/regulatory requirements
- Ensuring all complaints received are resolved successfully in line with the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly principles
- Mentoring staff and overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Complaints Manager, you must have:
- Experience with Risk Management
- Complaints experience
- Familiarity with LEAN methodologies
- Employee management experience
- Experience in financial services
- FCA knowledge
If you’re interested in becoming a Complaints Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!