An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Business Warehouse Architect to join their team in Gloucestershire. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Warehouse Architect, you will focus on analytical solutions based on the Business Warehouse to present trusted and accurate information to the company to support decision making processes and to deliver data insights.
Working here, you will have great job satisfaction, with better rewards, and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
As a Business Warehouse Architect your key duties will include:
- Analysing the business requirements for reporting and data analysis purposes so you can produce functional specifications for end user sign-off
- Designing and documenting the technical solutions
- Leading the development and testing these solutions by taking data through the multi-tiered BW
- Specifying the required data extracts when data is required to be imported from non-SAP systems
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Business Warehouse Architect, you must have:
- BS/BA degree (vocational, professional, or advanced) in the field of Information Technology, Business or a relevant field of study would be an advantage
- 5+ years of progressive experience (post-education) as an SAP BW Architect and Developer
- Excellent leadership skills, particularly being able to support team members by coaching them
If you’re interested in becoming a Business Warehouse Architect, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!