An incredibly successful, people-centred enterprise is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their utilities trading group. The role is a mix of office based, working from home and visiting clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for growing the business customer base through acquisition and retention of profitable business customers.
Working for this company will give you fantastic opportunities. You’ll receive an excellent benefits package with great commission and car allowance. You’ll also gain discounts from a range of businesses!
As a Relationship Manager your key duties will include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities from business customers, engaging through face to face, email, in and outbound call campaigns
- Working collaboratively alongside Digital and Product colleagues to build a credible pipeline and close deals
- Use existing software and system to record, track and monitor all opportunities, ensuring all details are stored and up to date
- Achieving and exceeding monthly and annual targets, ensuring the focus in on delivering a profitable contribution to the society
- Developing trusted relationships with allocated accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Relationship Manager, you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in telecoms/utilities/SaaS relationship role
- Previous experience managing relationships within and outside the organisation
- Ability to influence, develop and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Consistent on target achievement of sales targets
- Proven ability to deliver sales through service
If you’re interested in becoming a Relationship Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!