An award-winning technology-led company is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their fast-paced, exciting organisation. Their breakthrough technology offers an innovative platform for customers in the energy industry. This role utilises the latest and best technologies and is working remotely with 3 days a month in the Gloucester office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With the success of their innovative solution, this company are looking to expand globally! Don’t miss out on being a part of a fast-moving cleantech environment and flourish in this start-up business. You’ll have the opportunity to work with new technology and develop your skills. You also have a great work-life balance with 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays). They also offer flexible working to help people integrate work with their personal life.
As a Full Stack Developer your key duties will include:
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, secure and reliable code
- Evaluating the inhouse PHP CRM to identify issues, support bug fixes, and make recommendations for improvements
- Demonstrating your code works with ‘show and tells’ and documented repeatable tests
- Troubleshooting issues, prioritising them, and fixing them quickly
- Managing the tools and environments and maintaining and improving the CI/CD pipeline
- Turning a brief or idea into a technical plan and functional specification
- Building integrations ensuring multiple systems (internal and external) can interface seamlessly
- Monitoring applications and environments to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Contributing to the future technology road map with new ideas, tools and techniques
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Full Stack Developer, you must have:
- Experience delivering using CI/CD and DevOps
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and SQL development
- Sound understanding of AWS
- Experience of designing and developing complex web applications
- Experience with Git and version control and secure development practices
- Experience developing API and web services including:
- Environments: Kubernetes, AWS, LAMP, Netlify, GitHub, Docker
- Server-side: Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL
- Client-side: PHP, Vue.js, Nuxt.js, React Native
If you’re interested in becoming a Full Stack Developer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!