A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Collections Manager to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Collections Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with high-net-worth business accounts. The role requires a personal approach, dealing with transactions on a case-by-case basis.
Enjoy a great work-life balance with 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Some extra benefits include employee discounts, car salary sacrifice, health care packages, holiday purchase schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and much more!
As a Collections Manager your key duties will include:
- Identifying upcoming risks and leading the early intervention of potentially distressed accounts
- Minimising losses to the bank and maximizing returns from bad debt cases through the collection of overdue accounts
- Building relationships with external professionals to appropriately manage cases
- Allocating monies, administrating direct debits and preparing arrears reports
- Participating in monthly reviews of bad debt cases and circulating minutes in a timely fashion
- Identifying potentially vulnerable customers and escalating as appropriate
- Corresponding daily with customers both verbally and in writing
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Collections Manager, you must have:
- Proven ability in a credit focused role, within a financial service environment e.g. Credit Analyst/ Credit Control/ Collections/ Underwriting
- A commercial outlook and strong analytical skills
- Risk mitigation experience
- Experience dealing with high-net-worth clients is desirable
- Able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent Microsoft skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- GCSE’s or equivalent qualification at grade C or above in Maths and English
If you’re interested in becoming a Collections Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!