An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Test Equipment Engineer to join their team in Wolverhampton. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Test Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for coordinating and completing activities in support of Test Equipment Sustainment. The primary function of this role is to ensure THE continued operation of deployed test equipment in support of the product life cycle.
Working here, you will have great job satisfaction, A great working environment and a good work-life balance.
As a Test Equipment Engineer your key duties will include:
- Investigating and resolving issues creating a stop on production, a quality escape and/or reduced first-pass yield
- Using the Test Equipment Maintenance Management System (MMS) to log, track and document customer work requests, preventative maintenance activities and other sustainment activities
- Maintaining the configuration of test equipment deployed for operational use at their facility
- Leading activities to manage test equipment obsolescence, identifying opportunities for replacement of capital assets and co-ordination with the Test Equipment Design and Project/ NPI functions in completion of obsolescence work packages
- Supporting the Test Equipment Manager with coordination of activities for the timely resolution of Corrective Actions, Significant Issues or Non-Conformances raised against Test Equipment systems, components or processes
- Leading and supporting internal and external Quality Audits on all aspects of deployed test equipment systems
- Participating in lean activities to improve the function and site operations
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Test Equipment Engineer, you must have:
- Degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience within a relevant engineering sector (Aerospace, Automotive, Test Equipment)
- Knowledge of developing test equipment solutions for multi-axis, closed-loop, servo-hydraulic and electromechanical Test Systems with a strong mechanical and hydraulic bias
- Experience in one or more of the following: JIRA, Pirana, Maximo, NX or Autocad
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and VISO
If you’re interested in becoming a Test Equipment Engineer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!