An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Senior Programme Manager to join their team in Gloucestershire with some travel to other locations. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for several interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Programme Manager, you will lead and manage Projects and Programmes of varying size and complexity. In this varied role you will be responsible for managing key customer accounts, leading multiple teams to achieve business and customer deliverables associated with various stages of product lifecycle.
Working here you will have great job satisfaction and a great quality of life both inside and outside of work. Types of benefits include group personal pension scheme, private health care, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), employee share option, flexi time, profit share, and an additional suite of flexible benefits to chose from.
As a Senior Programme Manager your key duties will include:
- Managing key customer accounts covering all aspects of the day-to-day customer interaction while communicating all technical and non-technical customer activities
- Managing development programmes and new product introduction through the internal product lifecycle/tollgate process
- Presenting and leading relevant internal and external reviews
- Developing detailed project plans and schedules covering all aspects of the development process
- Monitoring and controlling non-recurring project spend, using monthly estimates to complete
- Developing the programme risk register to actively reduce the risk levels of the programme through planned activities
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Senior Programme Manager, you must have:
- Extensive experience of Programme/Project Management - managing multiple complex projects with knowledge of industry standard project delivery processes
- Experience within aerospace, aeronautical, or mechanical engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be persuasive, motivational, and influencing to lead a highly skilled, multi-functional team
- Capability of working with all levels of staff within the business, as well as representing the company in front of customers, both within the UK and overseas
- Ability to operate management processes, including schedule adherence, budget control and risk identification/mitigation
- A working knowledge of the typical requirements for New Product Introduction (NPI) projects, with ability to plan and monitor at a detail task level
- Preferably PMI or APM certified
If you’re interested in becoming a Senior Programme Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!