APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
An industrial manufacturer is looking for an apprentice trained, experienced CNC Machinist to join their team in Wolverhampton. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a CNC Machinist, you will work to exceptionally close tolerance, an essential requirement of the industry. The role may require the individual to work a shift pattern and overtime when requested. You must be be self-certified and a quality stamp holder after qualifying period.
You will have great job satisfaction within a brilliant company culture who offers flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday. Other benefits include life insurance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, profit share PLUS a flexible benefits package which means you have the option to enrol in additional benefits such as 5 days additional holiday, dental insurance, travel insurance and much more!
As a CNC Machinist your key duties will include:
- Utilising Fanuc/Siemens/Heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine/processes
- Setting and operating of Hitachi Seiki CNC milling and turning and Star CNC sliding headstock lathe (ST-38 model) machines
- Machining exotic and hardened materials
- Carrying out own 1st off inspection and check/complete the necessary quality documentation
- Verifying dimensions and alignment with measuring instruments such as gauges, CMM’s, and shadow graphs
- Assisting engineering to increase quality standards and productivity
- Performing routine maintenance as per daily machine checklist
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of CNC Machinist, you must have:
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Experience of engineering/manufacturing role ideally within aerospace industry
- Previous experience performing difficult CNC Machinist work where very close tolerances must be maintained
- Good knowledge of machining techniques and appropriate tooling
- Programming experience
- Knowledge of relevant inspection techniques/equipment to verify drawing tolerance
If you’re interested in becoming a CNC Machinist, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!