An industrial manufacturer is looking for an Associate Electronic Design Engineer to join their team in Gloucestershire. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Associate Electronic Design Engineer, you will be helping with the development of application specific electronic and electrical solutions, from concept to detailed design, for integration into complex Test Equipment Systems.
You will have great job satisfaction within a brilliant company culture who offers flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday. Other benefits include life insurance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, profit share PLUS a flexible benefits package which means you have the option to enrol in additional benefits such as 5 days additional holiday, dental insurance, travel insurance and much more!
As an Associate Electronic Design Engineer your key duties will include:
- Supporting Technical Review for the deployment of electronic/electrical solutions
- Assisting with the definition, development, integration, validation/verification and release of Electronic and Electrical Solutions
- Attending daily meetings with the team to brainstorm around architecture
- Applying knowledge of safety and industry standards and guidelines in the design and integration of electronic and electrical solutions into Test Equipment Systems
- Applying knowledge of top-level architecture, requirements definition, concept, design, verification & validation methods and final release for Test Systems
- Assisting the Test Equipment Design Manager with the definition of electronic/ electrical solutions
- Preparing and releasing documentation in support of the Test Equipment Common Development Process
- Maintaining and releasing Documentation during maintenance or upgrade activities
- Supporting Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment System
- Identifying appropriate training courses to maintain electronic/electrical capabilities
- Ensuring all Health & Safety practices are followed, and any new issues raised
- Supporting internal and external Quality Audits
- Participating in 5S activities
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Associate Electronic Design Engineer, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Electronic/Electrical subject area
- 6-12 months experience in the development of Electronic/Electrical solutions for multi-axis, closed loop, servo-hydraulic and electromechanical Test Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, VISO and Project
- Knowledge of PC operating platforms (DOS/ Windows/ Microsoft Environments) and Low-Level Programming (C++, Visual Basic)
- Knowledge of analogue and digital electronics design, particularly with application to closed loop control and transducer conditioning
- Knowledge of diagnostic equipment to fault find electronic and electrical issues from first principles
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance
If you’re interested in becoming an Associate Electronic Design Engineer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!