An industrial manufacturer is looking for a HR Manager to join their team in Wolverhampton. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a HR Manager, you will work closely with the Strategic HR Business Partner to deliver professional HR advice and support to managers and employees. Acting as a true generalist, the HR Manager inputs into continuous improvement and supports change within the organisation. Travel across UK sites will be required.
You will have great job satisfaction within a brilliant company culture who offers flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday. Other benefits include life insurance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, profit share PLUS a flexible benefits package which means you have the option to enrol in additional benefits such as 5 days additional holiday, dental insurance, travel insurance and much more!
As a HR Manager your key duties will include:
- Providing professional, commercially focused advice, coaching and support to managers and staff at a range of levels on general HR issues
- Managing complex employee relations issues, including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievance, performance and absence management, redundancy and retirement
- Advising managers in HR and employment related policies and best practice
- Participating in key operations meetings and advising management of the employee relations impact of operating decisions
- Identifying improvement opportunities across the employee lifecycle and contributing to the continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures
- Supporting the site Operations Team and Departmental Leads to deliver effective performance management, change management and restructuring programmes
- Supporting effective formal and informal management communications across the site in line with site practices
- Overseeing the new starter induction process and ensuring this is fit for purpose
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of HR Manager, you must have:
- Level 7 CIPD
- Degree in HR or related field is desirable but not essential
- Experience in providing generalist HR advice and managing complex employee relations
- A proven track record in advising and coaching managers in HR matters
- Solid knowledge of employment law, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Ability to form strong working relationships and to influence managers at all levels
If you’re interested in becoming a HR Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!