A worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector is looking for a Customer Experience Co-Ordinator to join their supportive team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Experience Co-Ordinator, you will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve customer services.
You would be working within a caring organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression, plus a broad array of other benefits.
As a Customer Experience Co-Ordinator your key duties will include:
- Tracking customer experiences across all touchpoints
- Collaborating with all key areas and stakeholder to enhance customer services and brand awareness
- Aligning customer experience strategies with VOC feedback, as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities because of continuous service improvement initiatives
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences
- Responding to customer queries and complaints via phone, email, social media, or chat applications
- Analysing customer feedback on voice of the customer feedback product ranges and new releases as well as preparing reports
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements
- Analysing performance of teams activities and resolutions, identify problem areas and work with the Service Manager to devise and implement solutions to enhance quality and prevent future problems
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Customer Experience Co-Ordinator, you must have:
- 5+ years' experience as a customer experience specialist or similar role
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centred approach
If you’re interested in becoming a Customer Experience Co-Ordinator, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!