€2,400 / MONTH
HOURS: 9.00 – 18.00
A technology-driven, global communication company is looking for a Web Designer to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Web Designer, you will work on the design and delivery of highly creative Corporate, Newsroom, and Investor Relations websites.
As a Web Designer your key duties will include:
- Delivering high quality and timely web designs driven by client requirements
- Working within the bounds of existing client style guides or creating new ones from scratch when required
- Creating a wide variety of deliverables, from working (HTML/CSS) prototypes to static comps and wireframes
- Presenting and guiding clients toward acceptance of design deliverables
- Documenting and communicating user interactions and flows to ensure design integrity and usability is maintained through development
- Working with sales, account managers, and development teams toward the successful delivery of projects
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Web Designer, you must have:
- 1+ years’ experience creating web designs
- Portfolio demonstrating a deep understanding for user interaction and visual design
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools like the Adobe Suite
- Understanding of responsive design and development
- Understanding of cross browser and mobile device testing
- BS/BA required, preferable in Computer Science
- Fluency in English is required
If you’re interested in becoming a Web Designer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!