6-MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is FTSE 250 listed and are registered on the London Stock Exchange.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Personal Assistant, you will provide professional, pro-active and high-quality administrative support to several senior managers as well admin support to the wider team.
As a Personal Assistant your key duties will include:
- Providing effective and efficient scheduling of meetings and ensuring appropriate room booking arrangements
- Supporting with the development and delivery of papers and presentations and compiling additional information for reports where necessary
- Assisting with the delivery of prioritised activities and ensuring urgent requests are responded to in a prompt manner
- Attending ad hoc meetings when required to take and produce meeting minutes for distribution
- Providing support to senior leaders including the completion of expenses and credit card submissions
- Placing stationary orders, support facilities with ad hoc requests
- Working closely with PA’s/EA’s within the businesses and providing additional support
- Preparing, editing and distributing team communications, presentations and other documents
- Maintaining clear, systematic and user-friendly hardcopy and electronic filing systems
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Personal Assistant, you must have:
- Previous experience in similar role i.e. Personal Assistant role
- Ability to manage multiple requests and prioritise varied workloads
- Experience building relationships at all levels
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated platforms
If you’re interested in becoming a Personal Assistant, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!