ASSEMBLY & TEST TECHNICIAN
12-MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
UP TO £23,000
MONDAY – FRIDAY
An industrial manufacturer is looking for an Assembly & Test Technician to join their team in Gloucestershire. The innovative company produces and implements a wide variety of products for a number of interesting markets. Immediate start required.
You will have great job satisfaction within a brilliant company culture who offers flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday. Other benefits include life insurance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, profit share PLUS a flexible benefits package which means you have the option to enrol in additional benefits such as 5 days additional holiday, dental insurance, travel insurance and much more!
As an Assembly & Test Technician your key duties will include:
- Assembling a large variety of electro-hydraulic mechanisms such as servo valves, actuators and sub assembles
- Operating a variety of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical test stands to perform specific static and dynamic testing
- Using small precision hand tools such as vernier calipers, micrometers and dial indicators
- Using both manual and computer control to perform testing to specification and fault diagnosis
- Using high pressure test rigs, low and high voltage electrical and electronic equipment
- Working from engineering drawings and completing quality audits
- Taking responsibility for various aspects of the A&T process including cleaning, strip & rebuild, assembly and wire locking/labelling/finishing activities
- Soldering, potting, wire locking, crimping, lee plugging and cleaning of components
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Assembly & Test Technician, you must have:
- Good knowledge of assembly and test manufacturing
- Ability to understand basic hydraulic and electrical /electronic schematic drawings
- Ability to perform strip examinations and write in depth failure reports
- Apprenticeship in an Industrial Environment/City & Guilds Qualification
- Experience of self-inspection (desirable)
If you’re interested in becoming an Assembly & Test Technician, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!