CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
A worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their supportive team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for full administration duties in the Service Department ensuring customer requirements are met.
You would be working within a caring organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression, plus a broad array of other benefits.
As a Customer Service Administrator your key duties will include:
- Processing planned and unplanned service and repair requirements
- Closing out engineer worksheets and creating invoices
- Closing outstanding calls and booking follow-up calls as appropriate
- Booking Contract Servicing
- Processing orders for spare parts
- Liaising with internal departments
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Participating in special projects and performing other duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Administrator, you must have:
- Experience within customer service, call centre or coordination role
- Experience handling customer complaints
- A technically minded, confident individual
- IT Literate e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multitask effectively and build strong relationships with clients
- Ideally has had experience with MRP or CRM systems
If you’re interested in becoming a Customer Service Administrator, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!