CONTRACTOR INSIDE IR35
CIRCA £160 DAY RATE
MONDAY – FRIDAY
FLEXITIME (BETWEEN 9AM – 8PM)
MUST HAVE RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE!
A technology-driven, global company is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be supporting the in-house recruitment team across the UK & US to deliver a quality service.
As a Recruitment Administrator your key duties will include:
- Managing the Applicant Tracking System, ensuring information is uploaded correctly
- Posting Adverts
- Managing the coordination of interviews
- Supporting the Recruitment Team with general administration tasks
- Data entry
- Ad hoc support with resourcing tasks
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Recruitment Administrator, you must have:
- Previous recruitment/resourcing experience
- Strong administration experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suites including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience with a Applicant Tracking System is preferred but not essential
If you’re interested in becoming a Recruitment Administrator, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!