BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
FIELD BASED (SOUTH)
A dominant company within the HR industry is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their dedicated team of friendly professionals. As a Business Development Manager, you will be promoting the portfolio of products and services to prospects that have been identified as having a potential requirement for the solutions.
This growing company provides an enjoyable work environment and offers excellent benefits. Enjoy a great salary package with a generous pension scheme as well as private medical insurance, life insurance, holiday trading and lots of other flexible benefits!
- Visiting new prospective clients to promote the portfolio of solutions
- Generating ARR and One-Time revenue through the sale of the portfolio of products
- Creating detailed handovers and managing client expectations effectively
- Communicating with the wider sales management team to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence
- Preparing monthly sales activities that will positively impact the revenue
- Working with senior leaders and supporting the sales governance processes
- Providing business reporting including metrics, scorecard, risk analysis
- Supporting colleagues and Head of Sales with training interventions and one to one coaching
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Professional field-sales experience
- Good understanding of the full sales cycle
- Strong knowledge of the Payroll and HR sector
- Knowledge of sales methodologies and factfinding techniques
- Understanding of sales and marketing software including CRM (e.g. Salesforce or Sugar)
- Knowledge of procurement processes and RFI requests
- High-level of understanding of API integration options
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!