CORPORATE SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SOUTH UK REGION
A dominant company within the HR industry is looking for a Corporate Sales Development Manager to join their dedicated team of friendly professionals. As a Corporate Sales Development Manager, you will be promoting the portfolio of products and services to prospects that have been identified as having a potential requirement for the solutions.
This growing company provides an enjoyable work environment and offers excellent benefits. Enjoy a great salary package with generous pension scheme as well as private medical insurance, life insurance, holiday trading and lots of other flexible benefits!
- Visiting prospects and potential clients to promote the portfolio of solutions
- Generating ARR and One-Time revenue through the sale of the portfolio of products (to new logo clients)
- Leading the way in adopting the sales methodology
- Ensuring detailed handovers and managing client expectations effectively through to the implementation team
- Communicating with the wider sales management team to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence
- Preparing monthly sales activities that will positively impact the revenue
- Working with senior leaders to define key wins and support the sales governance processes
- Providing business reporting including metrics, scorecard, risk analysis
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in sales or extensive sales experience
- Professional experience in a field-sales role
- Strong knowledge of Payroll and HR is a must
- Experience in selling across multi-stakeholder organisations
- Good understanding of the full sales cycle
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies and factfinding techniques
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise software
- Understanding of sales and marketing software including CRM (e.g. Salesforce or Sugar)
- High-level understanding of API integration options
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.