BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
MONDAY – FRIDAY
9:00 – 5:30
A dominant company within the HR industry is looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their dedicated team of friendly professionals. You will generate new business sales opportunities for the field-based sales team.
They’re looking for someone who has some exposure to working in a sales environment (whether it’s outbound calling or upselling/cross-selling experience). This role is perfect for a recent graduate or someone who wants to develop a career in sales.
This growing company provides an enjoyable work environment with state-of-the-art offices including an onsite gym and restaurant! It really is a fantastic working environment. You will also enjoy a great salary package with generous pension scheme as well as private medical insurance, life insurance, holiday trading and lots of other flexible benefits!
- Contacting businesses using data provisions to feed field sales team with new business sales opportunities
- Following up on prospect data, inbound leads and marketing campaigns to build up and nurture a long-term pipeline of sales opportunities
- Ensuring all key details, decision makers, incumbent suppliers and contractual periods are updated
- Using specialised tools, social media and news channels to identify business issues which help position the product and services
- Managing personal activity to continually achieve desired KPIs
- Utilising data and CRM/database to record accurate details about clients and prospects
- Completing required training and development objectives
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of B2B desk-based sales experience
- Experience within the sales process
- Evidence of achieving KPI’s
- Willing and capable of learning and adapting quickly
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.