CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
9:00 – 5:30
MONDAY – FRIDAY
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the first-time resolution of inbound/outbound customer contact. You will have the skills and capability to answer product and service questions and queries, including processing contract documentation.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
- Managing and responding to inbound e-mail and telephone enquires
- Reconciling hard copy customer documentation packs with the those on the system
- Capturing customer privacy consents and marketing preferences in the system
- Processing inbound documentation and inputting data onto the system
- Reviewing available systems and/or relevant data sources to establish the nature and substance of complaints received
- Owning and driving resolution of Solicitor and end Client issues
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a telephone-based customer service position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Packages
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!