CIVIL LITIGATION ADMINISTRATOR
MONDAY – FRIDAY
9:00 – 5:30
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Civil Litigation Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
As a Civil Litigation Administrator, you will be processing client and solicitor contract documentation, responding to customer phone calls/e-mails, making outbound customer calls and fulfilling all external and internal SLAs.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
- Reconciling hard copy customer documentation packs received with the those on the system
- Capturing customer privacy consents and marketing preferences in the system
- Processing inbound documentation and inputting data onto the system
- Managing data retention process for Civil Litigation
- Managing and responding to inbound e-mail and telephone enquires
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable regulation
- Creating and amending claims on system
- Owning and driving resolution of Solicitor and end Client issues
- Participating in testing new system changes
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a customer service/administration role
- Strong IT skills including the ability to troubleshoot common problems
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.