£26,000 - £30,000
MONDAY - FRIDAY
A technology-driven, global communication company is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world. As an Assistant Accountant, you will support a number of assigned business segments and assist with preparing monthly management accounts, profit & loss analysis, annual financial statements, audit, tax returns, and other duties as assigned.
Build your career within a company at the forefront of the technology industry. You can enjoy lots of employee perks and career development opportunities. They offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) for a great work-life balance. You can also enjoy social outings, competitions, fundraising events and a drinks machine!
- Providing accurate and timely information on balance sheet recs
- Preparing VAT and Corporate tax returns for assigned entities
- Liaising with external auditors
- Maintaining cash flow forecasts
- Providing information relating to assigned subsidiaries
- Preparing and overseeing the creation of daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements/reports in accordance with the appropriate GAAP
- Helping team members on best approaches, practices, and lessons learned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fully AAT (Level 4) qualified
- Willingness to begin ACCA
- CCAB qualification (part qualified will also be considered)
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.