MONDAY – FRIDAY
9:00 – 5:00
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for an Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. As an Administrator, you will complete administrative duties including preparing documentation for review and ensuring that credit packs are in a good state.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
- Creating and checking legal documentation using pre-agreed templates
- Reviewing audit reports of vehicles and escalating issues where needed
- Administering the APAK system to ensure that the right levels of credit are provided
- Reviewing credit papers prior to passing for underwriting
- Answering general enquiries via telephone and email
- Administering pay out of new dealer funding facilities
- Creating effective presentations and packs using data, graphs and charts
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to solve problems in new and innovative ways
- Be able to multitask, prioritise and work to strict deadlines
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!