A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Branch Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team on a 12-month FTC.
As a Branch Administrator, you will be responsible for building and sustaining relationships with our customers and dealers. You will also be handling the sales support/underwriting and ensuring the business taken on is within the set parameter.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
- Processing customer proposals and underwriting them
- Liaising with external parties regarding the outcome/decisions of a proposal
- Negotiating with dealers the figures and requirements to make the deal acceptable
- Processing documents received that need to be paid out
- Calculating of dealer commission
- Adhering to requirements of set procedures along with certain database checks for items that may occur when underwriting e.g. CIFAS (UK Fraud Prevention Service)
- Collecting and negotiating fees that have accrued on customer accounts
- Operation of the proposal system with clear notes and rationale that is to company standard and audit process
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a customer-focused environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Minimum level of education - 5 GCSEs (including Maths and English)
- Previous experience within a regulatory environment (desirable)
If you’re interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!