TELECOMS SALES MANAGER
£45-50,000 (+£20,000 Commission + CA)
An incredibly successful, people-centred enterprise is looking for a Telecoms Sales Manager to
join their Utilities group. The head office is based in Warwick, but the role can be performed out
of either Warwick or Chipping Norton with hybrid working.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Telecoms Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering profitable business through
growth and retention of the existing customer base and through the acquisition of new business
sales. You’ll be managing a Business Solutions Team and have full responsibility for budgetary
control of that function.
Working for this company will give you fantastic opportunities. This company offers you 3
volunteering days per year to help a community cause of your choice. You’ll receive an excellent
benefits package inclusive of competitive salary, pension contribution and a car allowance.
You’ll also gain discounts from a range of businesses!
As a Telecoms Sales Manager your key duties will include:
• Delivering the Business Solutions growth strategy and leading the Sales team to deliver
• Driving the delivery of budgeted customer sales & retention
• To manage Key Account relationships, ensuring the contractual requirements are fit
for purpose, legally agreed and adequately fulfilled
• Working with Campaign Managers, delivering a lead generation programme that results
in the required conversion to drive business growth
• To identify and ensure new prospective customers and manage the retention of existing
• To develop business solutions opportunities with different trading groups across the
• To provide weekly, and by period activity and Board reports in line with agreed format.
• To champion a culture of continuous improvement that achieves the business goals and
exceeds customers’ expectations and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of
everything that we do.
• Ensure training and competency plans are in place and that all team members
complete required training in a timely manner.
• Being the point of escalation for issues or complaints for stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Telecoms Sales Manager, you must have:
• c 5 years’ experience in B2B telecoms and/or technical sales
• Ability to adhere to budget and manage expenditure within budgetary limits
• Current UK Driving licence and willingness to travel
If you’re interested in becoming a Telecoms Sales Manager, apply today with your current CV.
Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about
you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!