CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Need to be able to work Saturdays
A nationwide supplier of sustainable energy systems is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work within their customer service team and deliver a second to none experience.
You would be working within a close-knit organisation that offers an array of benefits including, free onsite parking, flexible and remote working.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Customer Service Advisor your key duties will include:
- Liaising with customers and answering their queries via telephone and email
- Assisting customers with any post installation care and support
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Answering technical queries about products and services
- Inbound and outbound calls regarding payments and direct debits
- Booking service requests with an engineer
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role, you must have:
- Experience in a Customer Service environment, ideally with some telephone based experienced
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Customer Service Advisor is the right position for you.