MONDAY – FRIDAY
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for a Receptionist to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for the smooth running of front of house reception services by providing a consistent and professional front of house image dealing with clients, visitors and staff. Occasional travel to another office located in Wimbledon will be required.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
As a Receptionist your key duties will include:
- Maintaining a positive and proactive service in line with the team code of conduct
- Providing professional meet and greet service
- Ensuring the central switchboard provision is answered within agreed business SLA’s
- Ensuring all client areas are maintained and clean and tidy
- Ensuring the provision of refreshments and equipment to rooms is as requested
- Administration of the room booking system, including bookings of fine dining, events and meetings
- Administering the access control system for all staff and visitors and compliance to security procedures
- Ensuring ID photographs are provided for new staff in a timely manner
- Ensuring accurate data relating to services is provided in good time
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Receptionist, you must have:
- Previous receptionist experience
- Customer service experience
- Using initiative to drive improvements to the service
- Confident and friendly telephone manner and front of house presence
- Microsoft skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you’re interested in becoming a Receptionist, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!