PART TIME SALES ORDER PROCESSOR
12 MONTH FTC
£21,000 PRO RATA
An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Part Time Sales Order Processor to assist their team in Tewkesbury for a 12-month fixed term contract. The role would be suited to someone who wants to enhance their administrative abilities whilst working for a world class manufacturing company.
The company strongly support their staff by empowering individuals to achieve their potential, both professionally and personally. You will have great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Sales Order Processor your key duties will include:
- Sales & repair order processing
- Liaising with both customers and internal departments via email and telephone
- Maintaining customer profiles & department guides
- Updating and preparing data for a weekly order report
- Daily order centre email reviews
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Sales Order Processor, you must have:
- Substantial experience in sales order processing/sales support/customer support
- Previous experience using MRP systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Sales Order Processor is the right position for you.