A rapidly expanding company in the retail services sector is seeking a Graduate Quality Assurance Specialist to join their fast-paced team. As a Graduate Quality Assurance Specialist, you will monitor QMS procedures, challenge inefficiencies and initiate changes to procedures and documentation.
This company really know how to develop their staff and offer excellent career prospects. Along with these exceptional opportunities for career progression, you’ll also be able to enjoy 23 days holiday, cycle to work scheme and discounts on high street retail.
As a Graduate Quality Assurance Specialist your key duties will include:
- Work in collaboration with Internal Quality Auditing Team to complete Internal Quality Audits, Audit Checklists & Action Plans
- Work in collaboration with Managers to identify ISO risks & implement countermeasures
- Maintain good working relationships with External Auditors
- Documenting meeting minutes, progressing key agreed actions & next steps through to delivery
- Maintain Risk Register, detailing known vulnerabilities, risks, impact & mitigation plans
- Create & maintain yearly schedule of Internal Quality audits
To be considered for the role of Graduate Quality Assurance Specialist, you must have:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Problem solver and able to work under own initiative
- Full, Clean UK Driving License and must be willing to travel to sites across the UK
If you’re interested in becoming a Graduate Quality Assurance Specialist, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out!