CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
£20,080 + Bonus
CARDIFF / HYBRID
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work as a Customer Service Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a worldwide distributor of products, services, and supplies for the healthcare sector.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for full administration duties in the Service Department ensuring customer requirements are met.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be:
- Processing planned and unplanned service and repair requirements
- Closing out engineer worksheets and creating invoices
- Closing outstanding calls and booking follow-up calls as appropriate
- Booking Contract Servicing
- Processing orders for spare parts
- Liaising with internal departments
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Participating in special projects and performing other duties as required
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Administrator you must have:
- Experience within a customer service, call centre or administration environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A technically minded, confident individual
- IT Literate e.g., Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multitask effectively and build strong relationships with clients
So, if you possess a warm, welcoming, and friendly disposition, and are interested in becoming a Customer Service Administrator, then apply with your CV today.
Why miss out? Apply now!