We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work as a Service Desk Administrator in Glasgow on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a worldwide distributor of products, services and supplies for the healthcare sector.
As a Service Desk Administrator, you will be responsible for full administration duties in the Service Department ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Processing planned and unplanned service and repair requirements
- Closing out engineer worksheets and creating invoices
- Closing outstanding calls and booking follow-up calls as appropriate
- Booking Contract Servicing
- Processing orders for spare parts
- Liaising with internal departments
- Dealing with customers and suppliers
- Proactively call customers and promote our serving business.
- Experience within customer service, call centre or coordination role
- A technically minded, confident individual
- Ability to work independently
- IT Literate e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multitask effectively and build strong relationships with clients
- Ideally has had experience with MRP or CRM systems
Work within a caring organisation that offers lifelong learning and career progression plus a broad array of other benefits.
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Service Desk Administrator working in a supportive team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.