Our client, an industry leading organisation who specialise in engineering and manufacturing, are looking for a Quality Engineer Team Lead to join their growing team in Cheltenham.
As a Quality Engineer Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading the Quality Engineers and assisting in providing guidance and technical support to operational staff in relation to quality standards
As the successful candidate you will experience great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture. Benefits include 25days holiday + bank holidays, life insurance, contributory pension scheme, and access to a range of discounts via their reward scheme.
- Effective day to day management and performance management of the Quality Engineer team
- Reinforce priorities and take action to ensure goals are met
- Provides advice Product Verification activities, i.e., product inspection, preparation of paperwork and/or parts to support release personnel
- Supports quality system improvements through corrective and preventive actions
- Supports system development, integration and training activities
- Performs internal and/or external compliance audits as scheduled
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system
- Support the planning of resources to successfully implement the business strategy
- Lead regular Quality review meetings as required to support tasks, using metrics and KPIs to measure the progress of the team
- Proven team leadership/management experience
- Experienced in a highly regulated working environment
- AS9100 (Latest Revision) Quality Management System standards
- AS9102 – First Article Inspection Reporting
- ISO9001 / AS9100 Internal auditor certification/ training
- Working knowledge of Non-Conforming material dispositioning
If you’re interested in becoming a Quality Engineer Team Lead, apply today with your current CV. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.