A leading private equity backed organisation is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. As a Personal Assistant you will provide support to the Senior Management Team with their day to day activities.
The organisation continues to change and grow and that means there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. You'll also be able to enjoy an excellent benefits package including 31 days holiday (including public holidays), annual bonus scheme, life assurance and employee assistance service as well as free parking!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Personal Assistant your key duties will include:
- Supporting the Senior Management Team members to manage their workloads and activities
- Co-ordinating and maintaining dairies including organising of appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
- Preparing information requirements for meetings, appointments, presentations etc
- Preparing reports and presentations in advance of monthly Board meetings
- Arranging internal and external meetings as requested, including meeting rooms & venues
- Setting up meeting rooms, ordering catering and printing materials
- Answering the office telephones accurately recording and passing on messages
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Personal Assistant, you must have:
- Experienced Personal Assistant, ideally experienced supporting SLT/SMT
- A clear understanding and commitment to confidentiality
- Organised, able to multi-task and manage own workload
- Excellent communication, listening and relationship building skills
- Computer literate with particularly strong skills in Microsoft Packages
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Personal Assistant is the right position for you.