A thriving Financial Institution is looking for a Collections Officer to join their team. The company is very people focussed with an incredibly friendly atmosphere and continual support with professional development.
As a Collections Officer, you will be responsible for undertaking a collection of overdue accounts, ensuring that all arrears and repossessions cases are actioned promptly and effectively and in a timely manner.
You can enjoy a great work-life balance with this company. They have a fantastic benefits package including the option to purchase an additional five days’ annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Collections Officer your key duties will include:
- Collection of overdue accounts as agreed with the Collections Manager
- Ensure that arrears are kept below budgeted maximums
- Corresponding daily with customers via telephone and email to ensure payments are made
- Advising and providing regular updates to relevant staff of any significant collections case and its progress
- Maintaining up to date records and allocation of monies
- Administration of direct debits and preparing arrears reports
- Liaising with insurance companies, repossession agents, legal representation and sales representatives
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Collections Officer role, you must have:
- Previous experience in a Collections role within a financial services environment
- Numerate with analytical ability
- Customer Service focused
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt working style when required
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if Collections Officer is the right position for you.