A mutual building society is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to be the first point of contact for customers coming into the branch by providing exceptional level of customer service. This role would be suitable for anyone with customer service experience whether you’ve come from retail, hospitality, or warehouse etc.
In this role you’ll earn 5% shift allowance with a full, flexible benefits package. Along with their great pension contributions, you’ll benefit from steady growth opportunities to earn more and take on new challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Customer Service Advisor your key duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for customers coming into the branch
- Handling the process of paying money in and taking money out
- Helping customers and finding resolutions for them
- Giving clear, accurate information in a friendly, professional and efficient way
- Building relationships with members
- Supporting administration enquiries by taking telephone calls and inputting information accurately
- Completing transactions accurately and handling money safely
- Keeping up to date with services and policies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role, you must have:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience providing an excellent level of service
- Confidence to talk to a range of different people
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Customer Service Advisor is the right position for you.