Our client, an industry leading organisation who specialise in engineering and manufacturing, are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their growing team. The role is covering the South East with monthly trips to offices in Cheltenham.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will conduct product and system audits to assess technical/process capabilities for potential and existing suppliers, with subsequent recommendations to purchasing and to the business.
As the successful candidate you will experience great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture. Benefits include 25days holiday + bank holidays, life insurance, contributory pension scheme, and access to a range of discounts via their reward scheme.
- Conduct external supplier audits
- Convey quality program requirements, including recommending changes to supplier’s quality programs/systems.
- Initiate corrective action with suppliers and/or internal departments to prevent material problem re-occurrence.
- Maintain and evolve the supplier tracking system to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.
- Asses First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRS) conformance and acceptance to AS9102.
- Qualified Lead Auditor in ISO9001 or AS9100
- Corrective Action Response (CAR)
- Root Cause Investigation Techniques
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Flexibility to travel and a Full UK driving licence
If you’re interested in becoming a Supplier Quality Engineer, apply today with your current CV. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.