Our client, in the finance and banking sector, is looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their team in Cheltenham. With great hours you’ll be working 35 hours, Monday – Friday 9 am-5pm. Initially you will be required to work in the office full time until you are fully trained. Once training has been completed you could then work hybrid, working 1-2 days at the office and the rest of the time homebased.
The company offer a superb working environment based in a beautiful new building to include onsite free parking, restaurant and games room. Working for one of the top employers in the country you will enjoy a range of flexible benefits great pension contributions and the opportunity to progress your career and take on new challenges. This company seriously care about their employees and their customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a Mortgage Administrator your responsibilities will include: -
- Working with mortgage brokers, solicitors, and customers to keep them up to date with the mortgage process
- Processing mortgage applications in a fast-paced environment
- Dealing with customers to request additional documents and checking them to process their mortgage application
- You will enjoy learning and ensure you are up to date with products and policy changes ensuring quality standards are met
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be considered for the Mortgage Administrator opportunities you will have:-
- Administration experience with great customer focus
- You will be an excellent communicator and able to work in a fast paced deadline focussed environment
- Strong attention to detail and good numerical ability
- Able to problem solve and deal with more complex pieces of work
- Good PC skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Mortgage Administrator roles are right for you.