WHO ARE BRITE
According to Entrepreneur Handbook, we’re one of the top 15 recruitment agencies in the UK! Our small team of five work closely together to deliver the very best service. We must be doing something right as we’ve won Cheltenham BID’s ‘Professional Services Business of the Year’ award two years running.
We go above and beyond for our clients and candidates. Our team genuinely loves what they do and that’s how we’ve become such a success since being founded in 2006. We treat our customers with respect and, unlike so many other recruitment agencies, ensure honesty and transparency throughout the entire process.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
This role is an integral part of our team as you will be the first point of contact for any enquires over the telephone as well as pushing our branding and marketing forward and bringing new ideas to the table. This is a very varied role. Here’s a list of what you’ll be doing:
- Writing ad copies (job adverts) and posting onto job sites and social media
- Creating all social media activity across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Writing weekly blogs with relevant content
- Supporting with PR activities to raise the company profile
- Updating the company website content
- Monitoring online activity and reporting to management
- Performing competitor analysis
- Keeping an accurate record of live vacancies and ensuring all sites are updated
- Helping Account Managers with resourcing across a variety of roles
- Answering calls efficiently and directing enquiries appropriately
- Managing the payroll for temporary workers on a weekly basis
- Completing ad hoc office duties as required e.g., filing, photocopying and ordering stationery
WHAT YOU NEED
We are really flexible on prior experience, for us it is all about attitude. All we ask is that you’re committed, reliable, organised with a creative spark! Here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
- Prior administration/customer service/data entry/marketing experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Strong desire to work hard and achieve results
- Creativity and confidence to put forward new ideas
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
WHAT YOU GET
Working within a small team means you’ll form very close relationships with all your co-workers. You’re not just another number at Brite Recruitment. What’s more is you’ll get 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays) as well as an extra day off on your birthday to let you celebrate properly. You’ll also gain the usual benefits like free tea and coffee, pension scheme, work events etc.
The office is a beautiful 18th century building located in the centre of Montpellier. On your lunch break you can easily explore the shops on the high street or enjoy food at many of the boutique cafes and restaurants that Cheltenham has to offer. It’s also been recently renovated with a fresh lick of paint and new ergonomic chairs, so working from the office is just as comfortable as working from home.