A leading private equity backed organisation is looking for a Website Content Manager to join their team on a full time Basis. As a Website Content Manager you will support and deliver content and SEO strategy across all digital channels on a national and local basis.
The organisation continues to change and grow and that means there’s plenty of opportunities for progression. You'll also be able to enjoy an excellent benefits package including 31 days holiday (including public holidays), annual bonus scheme, life assurance and employee assistance service as well as free parking!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As a Website Content Manager your key duties will include:
- Managing content and updating brand websites
- Write and edit copy in line with the brand, tone of voice and house style guidelines and content strategy
- Making sure that all pricing information is accurate and consistent
- Support in planning of all digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Delivering SEO strategies and content creation to develop strategy and test campaigns
- Focus on driving quality leads and web traffic to digital channels to increase conversions.
- Work across multiple projects developing outstanding content across all digital channels
- Build and edit content pages in WordPress
- Optimising on-page elements across all websites, including H1 tags, internal links, metadata, and Schema
- Liaise with design resource to create high quality assets adhering to brand guidelines
- Write briefs for agencies, review, and gain sign-off on print and digital assets to support national and local
- Collaborating closely with designers and product teams to understand customer and make their journeys easy through improved conversion.
• Ownership of performance KPIs and reporting using analytics.
• Ownership of web analytics and reporting at a regional level for Brand Websites.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
To be considered for the Website Content Manager, you must have:
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- At least 2 years marketing experience with digital content creation
- WordPress or similar web interface (CMS)
- Copywriting and content strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Design Skills – Adobe creative suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs or similar
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with Reporting Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and one of our team will review your application to see if the Website Content Manager is the right position for you.
Do you have 2 years+ experience with digital content creation
Do you have WordPress of similar, SEO and design skills – Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
Are you happy to work in a hybrid role? Minimum 2 days per week in the office in Windsor